Thursday, August 22, 2013

Photo Catch Up

We are 3 days into school and 5 days into work and I have not posted a picture yet so I have to catch up!  The beginning of the school year is a crazy time and then I decided I should coach a volleyball team so I added that to my schedule this week.  Needless to say, I was overwhelmingly busy last week.  Lucky for me though, I live in a town that has school off for the county fair... I know, it seems silly, but it is a God send for teachers.  This means that I finally have the time to upload some pictures.

I am going to number each picture and then hopefully I will get better at this and post each day so the outfit has the correct date.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Oops, I figured out how to change the date on my posts so the outfits match the date they were worn now. This post doesn't really make sense anymore! =)

    ReplyDelete