Tuesday, March 11, 2014

4 Days

Monday
Today was the last day of district tournament so I kept my outfit neutral. Black and khaki- playing it safe! 
This shirt is so easy but with the ruffles on the front it dresses an outfit up. 

Tuesday
This is a bi-length skirt. It is from Target (I believe). I wore it with brown tights, nude flats, a light brown shirt and my favorite brown scarf (Jessica Simpson from DSW).
I felt like a little ballet dancer all day with my hair pulled back and my flowy skirt and flats. 


Wednesday 
Looking back I am not sure this outfit is great but it was comfy. I have on my pink skinny jeans from JCPenny with a long blue shirt. This shirt gives horrible shape so I always have to belt it. It also has short sleeves so I had to wear something over it. 


I cut my hair tonight...
7 inches later

Thursday
Today I wore my dark blue crop pants from Gap. They go perfect in boots and since I am flying home after school, I need something comfortable for the plane. I wore a simple white 3/4 shirt from New York & Company under this purple cardigan (gift from a friend).
Here is the NEW hair! Super short but so much easier to dry!!!!

Friday 
No outfit photo for today because I was not in school. I had to fly home for my uncle's funeral service. 
Not long ago I posted about being more positive, appreciative, and grateful about the things in my life. At this time of grief again for my family, I cannot find what it is I want to post about. It will come, I'm sure, but as of now I have a heavy heart and cannot find what makes a person grateful in a time of grief. 






No comments:

Post a Comment