Thursday, October 3, 2013

Outfit #34


Thursday: Game Day!  
I had to try and get some orange and black in today since on Tuesday I was not very good for our game. The stripes on this shirt look light orange but they are more of a peach/pink color.  Close enough to orange in my book though! 
My shirt is from a cool website called Stitch Fix.  You answer questions about your style, give them your sizes, pay $20 and they send you a box with 5 items they think you will like.  If you like them, you buy them; if not, you ship them back.  It is so fun! Like home shopping!  Check it out at: https://stitchfix.com/referral/3182395.  If you use that link, I will get credit.


I paired my new shirt with simple black pants, black boots, and gold jewelry.


I had to take a picture of this bracelet because this is the first outfit I have found that matches the peach in the bracelet!!


Last picture...  I had to take a picture of my hair today (even though it is not a very good one).  Our head coach always does a braid on the side into a cute bouffant so I thought I would try today because my hair is always flat by game time.  I think it is really going to work!  My goal is to start mixing up my hairstyles more so maybe I will have to start posting more pics of hair on here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment