Thursday, October 17, 2013

Outfit #44

I would not have normally done an outfit today since it is not a school day, but I had to show my Wyoming support on this day.  The world lost a truly amazing man this morning, and even more importantly Wyoming lost its' biggest fan/supporter.  My grandfather was an avid supporter of the state and University of Wyoming  so on this day when he has passed, I am wearing my Wyoming shirt in his honor.  He taught me an endless number of lessons: hard work pays off, family is the most important thing, marriage vows trump all, volunteer when you can, nap everyday, and most importantly never miss a Pokes game.  
I believe I waited so long to talk to you grandpa because you had so many life lessons to teach me first.  I cherish the times I spent with you and am eternally grateful to my parents for raising me around you and grandma.  I am so glad you are at peace now and with your Lord and Savior.  Love you grandpa!  
Go Pokes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment