Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Outfit #42

Tuesday Game Day!!
This outfit is so fun!!!!  Our volleyball team decided that we wanted to all wear colored pants with black shirts for one game.  Of course I didn't have any colored pants, so I HAD to go shopping (at least that is how I explained it to Travis)!!  I bought a couple pairs of skinny jeans (these ones are from JC Penny and the other pair is from Kohl's).  I also had to get 3 new shirts and a new dress while I was at it.  I had an issue with the plain black shirt thing so I paired my pants with this fun black and white polka dot shirt and wore a black cardigan.  These black boots are from WalMart and honestly the best pair I have ever found!!!!

Here is a photo without the black cover.  

I love the little cutouts and bows at the neckline of this shirt!

I will post the team picture (we lined up like a rainbow) when it is sent to me!!!  So stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment