Sunday, February 2, 2014

100 Days Smarter

Here are my outfits for the week. 

Monday:
Grey dress pants with a plum shirt and black cardigan.  This outfit is very simple, but looks professional.


Tuesday:
Since it was a game day, I tried to dress neutral (because you hate to wear the other team's colors by accident).  I wore black pants (from high school- I really should get new ones but I love these) with a grey and white stripped shirt.  I also took a picture of my earrings.  These are new black pearls from when I was in Hawaii.  They were the only thing I wanted to buy when I was there!!!




Wednesday:
Today, I decided I was going to wear skinny jeans with this long sweater.  This sweater is always a challenge for me but I think it works best with jeans.



Thursday:
Happy 100th Day of School!!  We had quite the celebration today including our students dressed like they were 100 years old.  I wished I could dress up with them, but...
Today was a BIG game day because we play the town we co-op with for other sports.  I wore this simple black dress with tights and black flats.  I accented my outfit with gold jewelry and gold on my shoes.  I love that this dress looks simple but has so much character with the slit sleeves.  
Today was also my positive moment for the week.  We did a 100th day of school writing activity.  Students wrote about what they could eat 100 of, what they could note at 100 of, how they would feel if they are 100 years old, and what they would do with $100.  My favorite response was, "If I had 100 dollars, I would help poor people."  Nothing melts my heart more than when my kids want to help others!


Friday:
Spirit Friday!!  
I have on my new basketball shirt that says "In It to WIN It."  I love these new shirts.


Saturday:
I usually do not post weekend outfits but I just love how this one came together.  I really was not sure about it and really only knew I wanted to wear these pants for comfort.  Then I decided on this black shirt with a light orange shirt underneath (game day, go figure).  I then paired it with my black and gold shoes and therefore gold accessories also.  My favorite part (that came at the last minute) is the leopard print belt.  It adds a little pop of character without being overwhelming!!!  
The other assistant coach and I were discussing having to "waste" an outfit on a Saturday game meaning that we hate to wear an outfit we really like on Saturdays because you don't get to double duty the outfit for all day at school also.  ;)  This was my "waste" outfit for the week so I am glad that I still get to share it on here!  







No comments:

Post a Comment