Sunday, February 23, 2014

Busily Grateful

Monday 
  Our boys play at the district tournament tonight so I thought I should wear some Eagle basketball gear! Go Eagles!!!!


Tuesday
  Game day! I wore this bi-length skirt with a peach, collared shirt and jean jacket.  I love how the layers worked out in the back of this outfit.


Wednesday
  Since last night was a late night because of our game, I figured I would dress more comfortable today. I wore these dark blue crop pants with brown boots and tan vest.  To jazz it up a little, I paired the shirt/vest with a pink and white chevron scarf.

Thursday
  Last home game!  Since I am totally tired of black and orange, I went a different route today then it turned out that all 3 coaches wore a shade of green today, call it fate or destiny (or spending too much time together).  I wore this simple black dress with my jean jacket and new scarf from Pick Your Plum.  I think these scarfs were about $3 each.  I love the soft, t-shirt like material and the multiple patterns.


Friday
  Happy Friday! Sorry this picture is so blurry.  For Spirit day, I wore jeans with my new basketball pullover.

~Grateful~  
As I was talking to my mom yesterday, I began complaining about being so busy and how basketball and teaching takes all of my time.  

In that instant, I realized how ungrateful I was being for something that is beyond measure in my life.  Instead of complaining about a lack of time and being busy, I instead want to be grateful for the wonderful opportunity that coaching has allowed me.  Not only has it given us an extra financial boost, but the relationships I have built and the day to day reward from the players is beyond compare.  It seems that every time I talk to someone (family, friends) and they ask how it is going, my immediate response is busy.  

Well no kidding!  

That is called life.
  
I have resolved to no longer look at my life as only busy but rather be grateful for the opportunity of being busy and involved each and every day!






No comments:

Post a Comment