Sunday, February 9, 2014

Last Seconds Count the Most

Monday:  Today's outfit is grey dress pants (New York & Company) and a long lavender shirt from Target.  I think I found my new favorite place to buy dress pants.  New York and Company has the perfect sizes for me including long for length!

Tuesday: Game Day! Here is my black and orange for the day.  I love this maxi skirt because it has the small slits on each side.  I paired this outfit with gold jewelry because the flats I wore have gold accents.


Wednesday: Today I paired colored skinny jeans with a black and khaki stripped shirt.  The shirt is tank sleeves so I had to wear a cardigan over top.

Thursday: I have on the same dark blue dress pants (Target) that I have worn multiple times.  I paired them with this beige top and green and brown infinity scarf.  I love these pants because they are so simple but I struggle with buying pants from Target because they never fit my length and waist.  

Friday: Last game day for the week!  I paired this long, black pencil skirt with a long sleeve orange shirt.  This khaki blazer is from high school but always looks classy.

My positive moment for the week comes from Friday night's games.  We beat one of the toughest teams in our districts in two very close games.  Both teams showed true character and work ethic to pull off close wins.  I was so proud of those girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment