Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

School was cancelled today because of the extreme cold (laugh it up now you Wyoming folk).   I usually do not post an outfit picture of a non-school day but since we were originally supposed to have school, I posted one anyway.  My outfit is skinny jeans (mom's consignment store), brown boots (on sale from Famous Footwear, white shirt (on sale at New York & Company), scarf (one of my kiddos for Christmas), and vest (grandpa for Christmas about 4 years ago).  This outfit is simple but the layers are so necessary because of the extreme cold, -20* without the windchill.

Today, I want to be thankful for the way life works out.  It would be easy to be mad or frustrated by the extremely cold temperatures but instead I am grateful for the opportunity.  It is amazing how life works. School got cancelled and of course the social security office called to let me know that they needed me to come in person.  Well had school not been cancelled, I would not have been able to run to Fargo and would have had to take a day off from school (which most of you know is impossible since I am maxed out on days off for this year).  I am grateful when the puzzle pieces of life fit together!

No comments:

Post a Comment