Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love Birthday Gifts

Today we started school 2 hours late so I had all of the time in the world to get ready but of course, I threw together an outfit at the last minute because I wanted to play with my puppy instead of getting ready for work.  These pants have been worn multiple times, but I always come back to them for comfort.  They are dark blue dress pants from Target.  My mom sent me this new shirt for my birthday. I love the pink with the dark blue and brown boots.
I wanted to take a picture of my watch and bracelet because I also wore this bracelet yesterday and it felt too delicate for my wrist.  Today, I decided to wear it on the same hand as my watch and I love the way it looks! Oh the simple joys in life!
Today, I am thankful for my supportive husband.  No matter what might get thrown at me in a day (which is a lot when you just come back from 5 days off of work and coaching) he always finds a way to turn everything positive.  He continues to encourage me, support ALL of the things I think I should be involved in, and take care of our pup when I am never home until after 10 pm.  I could not be more grateful for my partner in crime! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment