Thursday, January 2, 2014

Rejuvinated

Today I am wearing a simple, long, blue maxi skirt.  I have worn this skirt multiple times because it works well in every season.  I did try and "spring" it up a little bit today because it is FREEZING (literally like -27* on my way to school), so I needed a little brightness in my life today!  I paired it with  a salmon colored long sleeve and floral print scarf.  My scarf is from Kohl's.  It is not an infinity scarf but I saw this great tutorial from Pinterest that shows you how to make an infinity scarf out of a regular scarf.  Even better is it as so easy to do!  Here is the link: http://9gag.com/gag/159593/ It is number 6 and I just leave mine tied like that.  I did have to wear boots with my outfit today since it is so cold outside but I would have much rather worn my cream, lace Toms with this outfit.  Maybe this Spring...




Even though it is only 7:30 am, I already know what I am thankful for today…
I am thankful for school holiday breaks.  There are not too many professions that give you 2 weeks off at Christmas.  I am so grateful that my career does!  It was so rejuvinating to have so much time off.  If you asked Travis, he would say otherwise about me having so much time off.  I am not every good at doing nothing, but it is still nice to have the option! 

No comments:

Post a Comment