Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And So It Begins

My outfit today is a khaki pencil skirt from Target.  This is actually the second time I have had this skirt as the zipper broke on the first one during a volleyball game one night.  I have black tights and boots on since the temperatures have been so chilly.  With the skirt I am wearing a white and black polka dot shirt with a cardigan over top.  I have worn this shirt and cardigan together before but not with this skirt.  I absolutely love pencil skirts and think I could wear one every day if I had enough of them!



I love doing one positive thing each day.  Some days it is harder than others.  For example, it seemed that nothing was going right today.  When I got to school, I could not find my phone and knew it must have fallen out of my coat in the driveway (or hopefully in the house).  I did not feel well all day and to top it off had a basketball game after school so there was no hope for rest.  
Well, it turns out my phone WAS in the driveway in a snowdrift, BUT it still works.  Positive #1 for the evening.
My basketball team played one of the tougher teams in the district AND won in overtime.  Positive #2 for the evening.
And so begins basketball season in which we are busy 6 days a week, but the reward is overwhelming when you beat Central Cass in overtime!  So proud of my little team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment