Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow

I was in a total rush this morning as I woke up late and had to take my car in to get the windshield fixed so this outfit is by far not one of my favorites but it will do.  Sorry the pics are blurry, that's how late I was!  This skirt is bi-length with the front a bit shorter.  It is nice to show off your shoes.  I paired it with a mint, ruffled shirt and jean jacket.  This jean jacket I have had since high school but it is one of the best ones I have ever found so I just keep holding onto it!


My post title is snow because that is what I am thankful for this morning.  I know that may sound crazy and if you were in my car this morning and saw the -15* temperature you would think I lost my mind, but I am not saying I am thankful for the cold, just the snow.  
Last night as I was driving home after practice, it was snowing pretty hard and I could have been frustrated by this, but the snow had the most magnificent sparkle to it. As it drifted down and piled on the road, I could not help but realize how beautiful and peaceful the snow was.  I thought to myself, why not slow down and enjoy this beautiful miracle from God rather than be annoyed or frustrated by the weather.  Today, I am thankful for the majestic snow that caused me to slow down and enjoy the beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment