Thursday, December 12, 2013

Get It In My Head

Today's outfit is a common pair of dark blue dress pants (probably worn 5-6 times this year already) paired with a striped grey/cream shirt.  I wore gold jewelry with this outfit and simple cream flats.  Note: I did have to wear my rubber boots to school as there is snow.
My positive moment from the day comes from a little boy in my class who has been so worried about getting my new name (Mrs. Midthun) correct.  He asked his mom the night before I came back to school what would happen if he accidentally still called me Miss Wilder.  All week he has been telling me, "I just can't quite get your new name in my head."  Today, he finally called me Mrs. Midthun and totally excited by this new feat states, "I got it in my head!" before forgetting what he actually wanted to tell me prior to getting my new name right.  Needless to say, we never figured out what he was going to say, but he DID get my name in his head.  I love first graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment