Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Outfit #12

Game Day!!
Woohoo!!!!
It is the first volleyball game tonight.  The coaches decided we would wear khaki and black Eagles shirts.  I tried khaki pants but I always have the hardest time finding a good pair.  They are never long enough for these legs.  If anyone knows where to get good khakis, I am always looking for suggestions.  Any who, instead of pants, I went with a  khaki skirt.  Part of the reason is because this shirt flares at the bottom and makes me look wider than I am so I like to have it tucked in.  I love game day outfits!!!!!
Sorry for the mirror picture.  Trav was actually up early and off to work before I could get my outfit under control today.  It took me many failed tries with khaki pants before I settled on the skirt.  

This pencil skirt is from Target! (Did I mention I love that place?!?) It was very reasonably priced and came in multiple colors/patterns.  I think I better go get a few more.  I always love the look and fit of pencil skirts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment