Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Outfit #17

This outfit is so simple but has a lot of character pieces. These capris are from my mom's consignment store again (I know, I have a lot of second hand pieces!) I always forget I have them but every time I remember I am so excited because I love the pockets!  This top is very simple but has the flowers on the front that add some interest. I tucked the shirt in (not always my fave thing to do) so that I could add a fun pop of color with the belt!  We play our rival town tonight in volleyball so I had to wear some black and orange. My earrings also have orange to add a little more color to the outfit. The heels I have on are Mudd from Kohls and totally comfortable. I can teach in them all day, coach volleyball at night, and still be comfortable by the time I get home. I love how comfy this outfit is without looking like I am dressed down. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment