Thursday, September 5, 2013

Outfit #14

Happy Thursday!!!  This is my favorite day at school.  I get an extra prep in the afternoon and it is almost the weekend!  
It is also game day.  Our first home volleyball game is tonight so I had to dress with a little team spirit.  Our school colors are REALLY hard for me to enjoy (black & orange...boo, Powell Panthers!), but I give it my best since I am an Enderlin Eagle now.  Note that I mostly just wear black with a little pop of orange.  My bracelet and earrings are my only orange today.  This dress is so much fun to wear!  The sleeves are open all the way from the shoulder to the wrist so it is very light and cool.

I had to take a second picture today because Travis laughed at me for turning my head to the side when he takes my pictures.  I also like that this one shows the sleeves a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment