Friday, September 13, 2013

Outfit #20

It seems like I have been doing this for much longer than 20 days but here is my 20th outfit! 
It is Spirit Day at school today and since I just wore my Eagles volleyball shirt yesterday I figured I would go for a more dressed up look today.  I have on skinny jeans from Kohl's (Levi brand).  My boots are a gift from my wonderful future mother-in-law!  My orange sweater (sale section at Gap Kids- $7!!!) is my spirit piece.  Since I do not love the color orange on me, I put this brown and cream scarf over it to take a little of the orange away.  I love to wear boots in jeans with a sweater and scarf- makes me think of Fall and I LOVE Fall!!!!
The only reason I cut my head out of this one was because I forgot my makeup at school last night so I did not have my makeup done yet. =)

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment